Outstanding Regional NP Award for the Bay Area
To date, we have not received any nominations for the NP award to be presented at the Nurse Practitioner Alliance of Alabama conference. Please consider nominating some one and then I can put out a poll vote. I will need this by Thursday if possible as I have to submit the nominee by Monday October 2nd. We have such outstanding NPs in our association and I would love to recognize someone.
Below lists the Eligibility Criteria:
- Nominees must be a member of the Nurse Practitioner Alliance of Alabama
- Nominees must have practiced in Alabama for one year preceding the nomination
- Nominees must be registered for the conference with plans to attend to receive the award
How to Nominate Professionals:
May nominate an outstanding peer, mentor, supervisor or themselves in one or more of the listed categories. Nominations must to be submitted electronically (NPAAawards@gmail.com) no later than MONDAY, October 2, 2017 at 5:00 p.m. CT
(I will submit to NPAA) with the following information:
Letter of Support- in 500 words or less, provide objective data that conveys the nominee's abilities and/or achievements in the 4 categories listed below.
- Overall achievements will be considered, as well as single, one-time innovative programs/efforts that demonstrate outstanding results.
- Specific programs or efforts to improve health and health care as a member of the health care team, educator or advocate for advanced nursing practice.
- Leadership qualities (ability to manage and mentor internally, externally and interprofessionally).
- Other relevant qualifications such as creativity, critical thinking, and successful financial management within a heath care organization or similar outcomes.
We will need a letters of suuport and a Resume/Curriculum vitae of the nominee (required)
PLEASE think of that deserving person and nominate them!
Thank you all!