FYI- NP Job opening
I work for a Cardio -Thoracic and Vascular Surgical Associates, here in Mobile, Alabama. We are interested in hiring up to 3 nurse practitioners. I am reaching out to you in hopes that you will post the job opportunity to your current students or direct me to the appropriate individual. Below is a brief summary of the job description.
The job is for clinical practice in the hospital setting, working in collaboration with the surgeons.
Under general supervision and in accordance with the rules and regulations of Alabama governing Nurse Practitioner’s practice, the NP‘s responsibilities include but are not limited:
- To take a leading role in managing the clinical aspects of daily patient rounding and care including but not limited to complete physical examinations, diagnosis, and treatment of patients.
- New patient consults.
- Posting and coordinating surgeries.
- Fielding phone calls regarding inpatients.
- Communicate with other providers regarding patient diagnosis and plans.
- Coordinate and manage daily schedules and assignments for members of the surgical team.
Amy Hendrix, RN, BSN, CHC